Electric car — means of transport or load? At DONE! it’s both one and the other.
One of the challenges facing the still-developing transport industry is the need to limit its negative impact on the environment. Thanks to the EU norms for reducing CO2 emissions from cars, electric delivery vehicles are becoming more and more popular.
At DONE! we are aware of the impact our industry has on nature, which is why we approach the topic of electric cars from two perspectives. To us, they are both vehicles used for transport and a cargo that needs to be moved.
How do we do it?
Cooperation with a network of 9600 tried, carefully selected carriers allows us to transport both in vehicles with traditional combustion engines and in those with increasingly popular electric drives, which are the solution for short distances. Additionally, we offer our customers Part-load services, which allow a real impact on improving the state of the environment and also permit transport costs to be optimised.
Furthermore we know what transporting cars is like in practice: also electric ones. Recently, we carried an electric car called the Regis Epic0 Pick-Up. It is a small Italian van with a retractable sideboard.
Motorisation fans will certainly be interested to know that:
- under “normal” use, the car has a range of 170 km on its battery,
- its compact dimensions (369 × 152 × 164 cm) give it unparalleled manoeuvrability, which is particularly valuable in crowded cities,
- its body is structured to combine the appearance of a passenger car and a transport vehicle.
Loading took pace in the Italian province of Biella, and unloading, in west Portugal, in the town of Barreira near the Atlantic Ocean. The route was nearly 2000 km long. Despite the large distance, the car reached its destination safely and on time.
If you too are looking for safe and secure transport for a vehicle (or otherwise), chose DONE!
- 24/7/365 load monitoring, Track&Trace department, our custom platform DONE! SPACE for carefully selected group of drivers with experience in such deliveries;
- fleet of modern, ecological vehicles available from bases of 9600 carriers;
- parking only at attended car parks
- option to purchase additional CARGO insurance policy.
Interested in working with us?
Send your inquiry to email@example.com and see what we can do for you!