Part-load as a good transport solution - lower price not the only benefit!
The European road transport market is constantly growing. Between 2013 and 2017, it grew by 11.7% in 4 years to 200,000,000 tonne-kilometres per year*.Statistics.
According to the survey conducted by Transport Intelligence** in 2017, 60% of the respondents forecast higher growth dynamics for part-load transport in comparision to Full Truck Loads.
express then what?
The undisputed advantage of Premium Express solution is that it can be delivered as quickly as possible - directly from the place of loading to the place of unloading, with a short waiting time for the vehicle to be delivered to the place of loading. However, if time is not the main factor - it's worth considering an alternative – part-load.
The key benefits of such a solution are:
- reduction of transport costs by filling the loading space of the vehicle and sharing it with the goods of other customers;
- reduced emissions of harmful and greenhouse gases by optimizing routes and reducing the number of vehicles;
- minimizing the housed products through their gradual distribution;
Thanks to our operational experience we provide our customers with the highest level of safety, punctuality and reliable information related to their cargo.
We respond to the needs of the market by providing our partners, apart from Premium Express services, with the intensively developed possibility of grouping shipments. It is characterized by:
- delivery within 2-5 working days
- a competitive freight price
- weight of the cargo up to approx. 500 kg
The optimal solution is selected individually by our experts according to the needs and requirements of the customer. The Track & Trace department guarantees safety and monitoring at every stage of transport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our customers and partners contact our loading specialists - each of our contractors can count on the help of a dedicated forwarder, who knows their individual needs.
* source: „Road freight transport statistics”, Eurostat
** source: „European Road Freight Market Survey”2017